Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"It always get's better."

We've had another good week here in Nunoa. We've been teaching a lot. We´ve taken huge steps in working with the ward council and our ward mission leader as well. I finally feel like our ward mission leader is finally here to stay and in it to win it. And things have already started getting better.
My poor companion has had a few hard days. Last month she didn´t watch her money so she ran out of money about a week and a half before we were going to get anymore. I ended up having to buy her groceries the last week. Then, we finally got money last Thursday and she lost her card from the mission on Friday. Plus, the first part of the mission is really overwhelming and I think she feels really inadequate like everyone does at the beginning. Plus, those first few weeks are brutal on your body because its just not used to the work we do everyday. Sometimes I end up carrying her bag by the end of the day because she's just so tired and her body hurts. When we left a lesson the other day, she just broke down in tears. It was the saddest thing. Heartwrenching. I think my heart broke into a million tiny peices when I saw her so sad. I think it must be something like what a parent feels when they see their child suffer. I just wanted to take away all her problems and all her pain and give her the perfect, happy, easy mission.

I think she's a lot better now. It always gets better.

But we´ve been teaching alot this week. We´ve taken huge steps in working with the ward council and our ward mission leader as well. I finally feel like our ward mission leader is finally here to stay and in it to win it. And things have already started getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment