Thursday, August 9, 2012


"Today was really fun.  We were going to go to this cool museum with the Pino Family but when we got there it was closed.  So we went bowling instead.  And thus, the pictures.

It's been a great week.  Well, except for the fact that President and Sister Laycock left.  I was a wreck at their farewell.  But, I only cried a few other times during the week.  Mostly when I wrote in my journal about them or remembered they were leaving.

But we met President Wright and his wife.  We went on Saturday to meet them and then Hermana Wright actually went out with us to do some visits.  They are so nice and really fun.  We are so spoiled to have them in our ward.  We will be eating with them in their house every Thursday and they assist our ward!  We were so happy when they said they would be come to our ward.  It will be a great help to the families.  Actually, this last Sunday, I don´t know if it was because it was fast Sunday or because they were there but the Spirit was SO strong.

Things have gone really well with everyone this week.  Camilia fasted but we haven´t taught her yet, so I´m not sure where she's at.  Luis is doing great, he's starting to think about baptism.  He's going to try and talk with a friend at work so he can avoid working on Sundays and go to church.  Karen is doing great, we met her mom this week which is an answer to our prayers.  We´re hoping we can start teaching her whole family so we just don´t baptize her and leave her without support.  We haven´t seen Familia Catalan Zapata since our amazing lesson but we have an appointment with them this Thursday.  So I´ll let you know how it goes.

But things are going great.  Sorry I don´t have time to write more.  My fingers are frozen so it takes me longer to write my emails now."

No comments:

Post a Comment