Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Good Bye Hermana Vindas, Hello Hermana Singleton!


We had changes and Hermana Vindas left for a different sector. I received Hermana Singleton as my new companion. We lived together in my first area, but we weren't companions. Hermana Windous and Hermana Baldwin, my two BEST friends in the mission go home tonight. I am SO sad.

We had a nightmare of an adventure last night which involved 6 children, getting on the metro going the wrong way, wandering all over the most ghetto parts of our sector in the middle of the night and finally getting back to our apartment at almost midnight. It was awful. But, we made it home alive and without being mugged. I'll call that another successful day in the mission!

We found Erik and Eliana again! They are finally back from their vacations. We had an awesome lesson with them where we talked a ton about baptism. They are so awesome. We're going to try and set a baptismal date this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment