Thursday, March 1, 2012

Training with Elder and Sister Richards

Mission Conference February 2012
Hermana Bailey is in the front row second from the end on the left

"This has been a good week. We had a training with Elder Richards from the Seventy. It was really good. He talked a lot about the importance of obedience. It was really inspiring. We had to take a survey a few days before and in the conference, he told us the results. According to the survey, the Hermanas are 96% obedient. The Elders were a little less...but it made me happy to see that as Hermanas we are trying hard to be good missionaries. We also had a great meeting afterwards with Sister Richards, his wife, that was just for the Hermanas. The Spirit was so strong. She talked about our special nature and responsibility as Hermanas. It was wonderful.

I've decided this week I'm going to try and take lots of pictures so you can all understand what life is like in Chile. It will be a nice little birthday present for you, from me, for my birthday. I can't believe I'm going to be 22! SO OLD! I think I'm going to stop counting now."

No comments:

Post a Comment